P.O Box 240, Horntown, VA 23395
5360 Trails End Dr., Horntown, VA 23395
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday (every Saturday during Summer months, only Board Meeting Saturdays in off season)
8:00 am – Noon
Closed Sunday and Wednesday
Welcome to Chincoteague Bay Trails End
CBTEA is a private, waterfront campground resort. Lot owners may build permanent camping additions, room enclosure and even cottages. The Association is governed by Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, and Covenants and managed by five directors.
A Gateway to the Broad Atlantic Shore
Trails End is convenient to a wealth of natural resources, historical, and recreational resources.
Trails End is a few hours drive from major East Coast Cities from Norfolk to New York.
- Home to over 275 different species of birds and the unique wild Chincoteague ponies, Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge includes 37 miles of protected beaches and dunes.
- Minutes from Assateague State Park and the historic Assateague Lighthouse.
- Waterfowl Museum, the Oyster Museum and the Chincoteague Pony Centre, which has a number of ponies and offers riding lessons are all located minutes from Trails End.
- Boat tours are widely available around the Islands.
- The historic Worchester County towns of Snow Hill founded in 1642, Furnace Town, a re-creation of the 1840’s village, Berlin, featuring a newly restored turn of the century main street and Pocomoke City featuring historic homes and a genuine 1920’s art deco movie house.
Sep 27, 2016
Paint Night with Dawn Tarr • Oct 15, 2016
Begins at 7pm
Must pre-pay/register in advance - $35.00
Sep 27, 2016
Kids Halloween Activities update
On October 22nd :
Crafts will be in the clubhouse at 1pm.
Kids "Trunk or Treat" will be along park road at 3pm and party will follow at the clubhouse.
Sep 26, 2016
Water will be off all day Fri., Sept. 30th
On Fris., Sept. 30th the water will be off from approximately 9am - 3pm for repairs on Wallops Dr., Sec. 3-7, from Trails End Dr. to Hemlock Lane.