P.O Box 240, Horntown, VA 23395
5360 Trails End Dr., Horntown, VA 23395
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday (every Saturday during Summer months, only Board Meeting Saturdays in off season)
8:00 am – Noon
Closed Sunday and Wednesday
Welcome to Chincoteague Bay Trails End
CBTEA is a private, waterfront campground resort. Lot owners may build permanent camping additions, room enclosure and even cottages. The Association is governed by Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, and Covenants and managed by five directors.
A Gateway to the Broad Atlantic Shore
Trails End is convenient to a wealth of natural resources, historical, and recreational resources.
Trails End is a few hours drive from major East Coast Cities from Norfolk to New York.
- Home to over 275 different species of birds and the unique wild Chincoteague ponies, Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge includes 37 miles of protected beaches and dunes.
- Minutes from Assateague State Park and the historic Assateague Lighthouse.
- Waterfowl Museum, the Oyster Museum and the Chincoteague Pony Centre, which has a number of ponies and offers riding lessons are all located minutes from Trails End.
- Boat tours are widely available around the Islands.
- The historic Worchester County towns of Snow Hill founded in 1642, Furnace Town, a re-creation of the 1840’s village, Berlin, featuring a newly restored turn of the century main street and Pocomoke City featuring historic homes and a genuine 1920’s art deco movie house.
Aug 27, 2016
Sat., Sept. 3rd Music @ pavilion • Sep 03, 2016
"The Hoodlums" will be playing live at the pavilion from 7-11pm. All welcome!
Aug 27, 2016
MEET THE CANDIDATES • Sep 03, 2016
"Meet the Candidates" will be held in the clubhouse from 10am - 12pm. Everyone welcome!
Aug 26, 2016
Luau Party • Aug 27, 2016
Will be at the pavilion with DJ Sue 7-11pm