Welcome to Chincoteague Bay Trails EndCBTEA is a private, waterfront campground resort. Lot owners may build permanent camping additions, room enclosure and even cottages. The Association is governed by Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, and Covenants and managed by five directors.
A Gateway to the Broad Atlantic Shore
Trails End is convenient to a wealth of natural resources, historical, and recreational resources.
- Home to over 275 different species of birds and the unique wild Chincoteague ponies, Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge includes 37 miles of protected beaches and dunes.
- Minutes from Assateague State Park and the historic Assateague Lighthouse.
- Waterfowl Museum, the Oyster Museum and the Chincoteague Pony Centre, which has a number of ponies and offers riding lessons are all located minutes from Trails End.
- Boat tours are widely available around the Islands.
- The historic Worchester County towns of Snow Hill founded in 1642, Furnace Town, a re-creation of the 1840’s village, Berlin, featuring a newly restored turn of the century main street and Pocomoke City featuring historic homes and a genuine 1920’s art deco movie house.
Nov 25, 2020
Nov 27, 2021
The water will be off on Monday
Nov 25, 2021
Special Meeting December 2, 2021 at 6 p.m.
Nov 23, 2021
Thanksgiving Day Hours
Dec 11, 2021 from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
December 11, 2021 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. The Clubhouse closed for private event
Location: Clubhouse closed for private event.