P.O Box 240, Horntown, VA 23395
5360 Trails End Dr., Horntown, VA 23395
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday (every Saturday during Summer months, only Board Meeting Saturdays in off season)
8:00 am – Noon
Closed Sunday and Wednesday
Welcome to Chincoteague Bay Trails End
CBTEA is a private, waterfront campground resort. Lot owners may build permanent camping additions, room enclosure and even cottages. The Association is governed by Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, and Covenants and managed by five directors.
A Gateway to the Broad Atlantic Shore
Trails End is convenient to a wealth of natural resources, historical, and recreational resources.
Trails End is a few hours drive from major East Coast Cities from Norfolk to New York.
- Home to over 275 different species of birds and the unique wild Chincoteague ponies, Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge includes 37 miles of protected beaches and dunes.
- Minutes from Assateague State Park and the historic Assateague Lighthouse.
- Waterfowl Museum, the Oyster Museum and the Chincoteague Pony Centre, which has a number of ponies and offers riding lessons are all located minutes from Trails End.
- Boat tours are widely available around the Islands.
- The historic Worchester County towns of Snow Hill founded in 1642, Furnace Town, a re-creation of the 1840’s village, Berlin, featuring a newly restored turn of the century main street and Pocomoke City featuring historic homes and a genuine 1920’s art deco movie house.
May 29, 2016
Memorial Day Services • May 30, 2016
Will be held @ pavilion at 11am. All welcome.
May 28, 2016
Golf cart & bike parade • May 29, 2016
Line up begins at 12:30pm at the General Store, parade starts at 1:00pm. Ends @ pavilion with hot dogs and drinks provided for participants.
May 27, 2016
Memorial Weekend Activities • May 28, 2016
Flea Market Sat., 8am-12pm @ Pavilion. Yard sales throughout the park.
Family Dance Sat. 7-11pm @ pavilion. Entertainment by "Transfusion". No entry fee.