P.O Box 240, Horntown, VA 23395
5360 Trails End Dr., Horntown, VA 23395
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday (every Saturday during Summer months, only Board Meeting Saturdays in off season)
8:00 am – Noon
Closed Sunday and Wednesday
Welcome to Chincoteague Bay Trails End
CBTEA is a private, waterfront campground resort. Lot owners may build permanent camping additions, room enclosure and even cottages. The Association is governed by Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, and Covenants and managed by five directors.
A Gateway to the Broad Atlantic Shore
Trails End is convenient to a wealth of natural resources, historical, and recreational resources.
Trails End is a few hours drive from major East Coast Cities from Norfolk to New York.
- Home to over 275 different species of birds and the unique wild Chincoteague ponies, Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge includes 37 miles of protected beaches and dunes.
- Minutes from Assateague State Park and the historic Assateague Lighthouse.
- Waterfowl Museum, the Oyster Museum and the Chincoteague Pony Centre, which has a number of ponies and offers riding lessons are all located minutes from Trails End.
- Boat tours are widely available around the Islands.
- The historic Worchester County towns of Snow Hill founded in 1642, Furnace Town, a re-creation of the 1840’s village, Berlin, featuring a newly restored turn of the century main street and Pocomoke City featuring historic homes and a genuine 1920’s art deco movie house.
Oct 22, 2016
Adult Halloween Dance • Oct 29, 2016
Will be held in the clubhouse with DJ "Sue" from 7-11pm.
BYOB, snacks welcome!
More info will follow at later date.
Oct 21, 2016
2017 assessment payment plan
Within next few weeks, property owners will be receiving information in the mail concerning the only payment plan offered for your 2017 assessment. The plan re...
Oct 21, 2016
Kids Halloween Craft, etc. "Updated Information" • Oct 22, 2016
Kids Halloween Activities (updated Information) • Oct 22, 2016
Kids "Trunk or Treat" will be along park road on the playground side from 1- 3 pm and the hayr...